Nasal Polyps

Posted , 15 users are following.

I have nasal polyps and what a life-ruining condition. I can't breathe. I can't sleep. I have trouble eating & breathing, drinking & breathing. Sometimes it's difficult to speak clearly. Kissing & humming are difficult. I go through oodles of kleenex. I take antihistamines, use Nasonex spray, take Melorse oil internally, enjoy \"Halls\" lozengers. I've tried Predinsone, but the side effects are too dangerous for me. I wish I could get some relief. AND it is different every day. Some days my nose is totally plugged and thumping and the next day my nose is dripping, running and I can't stop blowing. It's never normal. Again, I wish I could get rest & relief.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am going through the exact same thing. It is so frustrating. Every morning I wake up at 4-5am blowing my nose like crazy. I am going through so many kleenex and allergy pills. I can't imagine taking allergy pills daily being good for the body. I am extremely sensitive to any smells now.

• Posted

i suffered with same conditiion for more then 15 years tried every thing, lived on pritnosone, steroids, nothing cured me, untill i accidentaly came across chines herbal supliments,( that what its called in America ) it cured me with in 4 days, and now i am living normal life, just search online and find someone selling near you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.