Nasal Polyps

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone of you guys here experience swelling of nasal polyps (like the picture shown below). I'm really worried about this that it might get big. I don't wanna do surgery because it's expensive. Any other solution 😟image

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Suggest seeing doc if your worried? Cannot see to many major issues in there!

• Posted

Have you tried a nasal spray like mometasone.?

You would probably get that from your doctor, but that worked for me.

• Posted

Do you also have nasal polyps? Is it also big?

• Posted

The only time that I had a nasal polyp was following my second sinus operation.

As it was within my frontal and ethmoid area I could not see it but the ENT did with his scope.

You can be given steroid type tablets, as I was for a one week course, and I also used that spray that I mentioned.

After one month I had an exam again and the polyp had completely gone.

• Posted

No it did not come back. I do not know its size due to its position, couldn't see it.

Have you had this polyp for long...?

Just see your doctor as there are medications which can help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.