Nasal polyps cured naturally!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had nasal polyps for 2-3 Yes n lost sense of smell n taste. Have used steroid sprays which helped intermittently then failed so ENT said I have worst case scenario in that severe sinus problem but given no pain or headaches or issue apart from no smell n taste didn't recommend operating so I've been using me neti wash with saline n steroids which helped quite a bit if taken everyday but as tine went past I forgot or couldn't be bothered n just lived with no smell n taste until last month I went to Hawaii... Waikiki and no joke I went for one swim came out of water n could smell I couldn't believe it.. I wasn't taking the meds over there nor since I've been back n my smell n taste is back in full force like before I got polyps... I think it's miracle water or I'm not sure but seems to have cured me! I'm so excited to be sharing this news n it could be coincidence but nothing else has changed in my life to all of a sudden have smell n taste back??? I've been looking to see if anything online suggests Hawaiian water to be curable but it just seems so odd that I'm in shock.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi there....reall good to read about your experience. Could this be as a result of the salty waters in Hawaii? I have the same condition you had and just returned from the ENT who has prescribed topical steroids. I may plan a trip to Hawaii at this rate. 

• Posted

Hey Larry

I do believe it's salt water induced however why if it is salt water hasn't my smell taste been resolved already? Like I said I took the steroid n saline wash daily n it never brought my senses back like after the 1 swim in Hawaii! Itsbeen nearly 5 weeks now still have strong sense smell n taste n I'm not using the wash... I have a feeling it's the water in hawaii... I could be wrong but on another note my hubby had psoriasis on legs n after swim it was gone so I'm sure the salt water there is curable? I don't know for sure but if you can afford it id be on your way to waikiki beach! Maybe it's from the volcanos who knows but I feel better 150%.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.