National Insurance Credits

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was claiming JSA (NI contributions only) on and off throughout 2018. I have attached calendar and marked the days I was claiming in yellow.

Can anyone tell me how many weeks National Insurance contributions I should be credited from the start of the 2018 tax year to the years end. I'm not quite sure how to handle the start of the new 2018 tax year (6th April)

Any help appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi

You seem to have been claiMing for the week including 6th April 2018 therefore that week will attract NI credits .

You will not be able to work out NI credits 2018/19 until the end of 2019 on 5/4/19 and the details will until at least mid May 2019 for you be able to ring in and check as it takes about 6 weeks for the end of year info to be matched to computerised record .

Hope that is of some help, all the best

Wendy x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.