Natraxlox

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was prescribed this but ii didn't help at all I think diazepan answer but not many Dr's willing to prescribe

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Oops! Cannot help since I am not a Doctor or Pharmacist. Other s might know more
  • Posted

Hi Karen36196. A Doctor will be cautious to prescribe Diazepam to someone with addiction problems because it's a highly addictive Drug on its own. Whilst it is great at taking away the pains of withdrawal, it does nothing to control your Drinking. Are you looking for a way to quit or are you looking to take control your consumption? AL smile

• Posted

Karen I think you may have meant Naltrexone which is very effective in reducing alcohol consumption if taken following the Sinclair method. Google C3 Europe where there is lots of information on the Sinclair method (TSM) and also look at the Hints and Tips at the top of this forum.There will be lots of help and advice on here particularly from Joanna C3 Europe who is often around with her valued experienced advice , she has helped so many on the path to recovery whether you want to reduce your consumption or reduce your drinking to sensible safe levels.Yes it can be done with this method ..Take Care and remember we are here 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.