Natural remedies

Posted , 10 users are following.

Can you guys who've had experience with natural remedies please just let me know a few effective ones for general anxiety/panic. Thanks smile

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi, fab sorry I haven't  tried natural remedies. Hope you find one.
  • Posted

Hi there my mate who has anxiety swears by manuka honey I've just started on it my self for anxiety. Google it. Take care
    • Posted

Hi. Interested in this discussion. What has manuca honey done for your anxiety? An amazing difference or just a little?
  • Posted

I am currently trying 5 htp for anxiety and it helps me feel calmer for sure... Also there is a product called natural Calm .. And I have it before bed helps with sleep
    • Posted

Hiw long have you used this? Im wondering about this. Im waiting to ask my doctor if i can even try it. But many really like it
  • Posted

Thanks for all the replies guys I appreciate it!
  • Posted

I haven't tried it yet but someone suggested TRE, it's a type of physical therapy (I think that's what you'd call it) quite new and don't think it's really know about/accepted by the mainstream medical community yet but I heard it really helped some people so I'll definitely look into it for myself.
  • Posted

Ive tried so much for my Anxiety, Accupunture, Reiki, Bio Energy, Body Talk, Hypotheraphy, Various vitamins etc and have found Reiki to be the most helpful but I continue trying to find a pernament solution   
  • Posted

meditation. perhaps preceded by yoga in a classroom setting to help you downshift your racing mind and remind you how comfortable it is being in your own skin. Gentle yoga to start is also great for deep stretching to release tension. Reiki is also relaxing and releases pent up or unhealed emotions. Massages help get muscle tension out that you may be unconsciously holding on to.

Try it. I promise it's better than sitting at home worrying or calling you doc for a pill.

• Posted

I've hear that making tea from lemongrass works for stress and anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.