Natural Remedies, or all natural supplements

Posted , 5 users are following.

Looking for individuals favorite all natural remedies or supplements. Could be for anything and everything. I like hearing about new things that can help lead with ailments and such without polluting our bodies unnecessarily. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Here's one. Read up about chai seeds and cacao which are said to be good for energy.

Beverley

• Posted

Hmm, thanks. I a quick search showed some interesting reads. I bookmarked them on google. Thanks Beverly!
  • Posted

Has anyone ever had a condition that was permanently cured by taking natural supplements?
    • Posted

I can't say that I am aware of any permanent cures for anything. I am also no expert on medicine or anything like that. I think they are usually more suited for treating things that some people deal with every day. As an example I use Protandim for my every day aches and pains from having a physically demanding job, a bonus benefit being that it always has essentially gotten rid of my acid reflux. Prior to that I had been kept on a hefty dose of pain meds that just kept my pain manageable and I ate tums every day for the acid reflux. Anyway, those are the kinds of things I am interested in learning about.

• Posted

I will tell ya this, I had bad acid reflyx. I started taking a tsp of organic apple cider vinegar in a cup of water every morning. In about a month, acid and that constant clearing of the throat was gone. Been off now for a few months and clearing throat has started again..will be takin my acv again...
  • Posted

I also find that peppermint essential oil rubbed behind ears and on for head is an excellent headache remedy. And that lemon essential oil truly works on a aches. Also thyme truly helps prevent sicknesses, ( I work at a school and everytime sickest is going around I start putting thyme essential oil on bottom of my feet and I never seem to catch it, praise the Lord). I am a firm believer in oils. The lavender puts me to sleep like being rocked by a grandma..amazing stuff

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.