NATURAL REMEDY STARTS WORKING WITHIN A FEW DAYS

Posted , 70 users are following.

Hi to all you LS sufferers out there, I'm 63 and had it so servere that my life was a living hell, l was competent horse rider and a very active person all that changed. I have had LS for about 10 years and it got to the stage where l ended up with multiple ulcers six or seven at a time that would NEVER go away because as some were healing new ones would appear and it was a never ending cycle, then l was hospitalised for three days as l had 11 ulcers at the one time and could not pee as the pain was so excruciating l had tried everything , nothing worked then l though enough is enough. None of the cortisone or steroid creams were helping at all in fact l think that they were making it worse. Out of sheer desperation l threw everything out and started to apply olive oil to the LS just the cheap plain home brand olive oil that l had in the pantry. Within three days the ulcers started to heal but the the best thing was that NO more were appearing they were finally clearing up and the burning and itching was also disappearing as well and the only thing l was using was the olive oil. Within two weeks l had absolutely no itching or burning and NO more ulcers, the skin that had suffered from the LS was now soft again. That was eight months ago. l now enjoy a normal pain free sex life again the skin stretches without burning or tearing (just use plenty of lube) and l had an excessive amount of white patches which has now mostly disappeared all thanks to the olive oil. My gyno was amazed at the improvement, there is no swelling, no dryness, NO inflammation and almost all of the white patches have disappeared even the scaring and lesions have completely healed, he was so impressed that he has documented my success and is monitoring my continual improvement he has even now started several other patients on the same treatment that were having little or no positive results on the steroids and cortisone creams. Ok this is all l do l have an egg cup full of olive oil that l leave in the toilet and when l go to the toilet l pat the area dry, liberally apply the olive oil in around and between my labia lips ,clit and up inside my vagina as far as possible soaking everything in the oil then gently pat with toilet paper the area ALMOST dry but leaving the area still moist. That is it, that is all l do nothing more, l have a small container that l fill with oil and pop in my purse if I'm going out for the day . I use the oil EVERY time l go to the bathroom. You will notice a distinct improvement within about three days and 100% Within a couple of weeks. Good luck to all those who try this l hope it works for you as well as it has worked for me, l now ride my horses everyday and can were tight jeans without any issues at all which was a thing of the past. It's natural it's cheap and everyone one of us has olive oil in our pantry . 😀😀😀

24 likes, 184 replies

184 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Thank you so much for sharing that information I will definitely give the olive oil a try. This is all pretty new to me I first noticed with some itchiness burning and tearing of the skin down the labia. When I would wipe there was always blood. This one day I was very irritated and couldn't stand my clothes against the vulva so I took the mirror to check it out and noticed it was black and at that point I just freaked out and called my GYN. She told me about the steroid cream that I am using I still have some itchiness the blackish purple discoloration had gotten better. My problem now is the skin has grown completely over the vulva and when I try to pull or remove that skin it tears . Burns starts itching and gets very very painful and discomfort. Is it normal for this LS disorder to have skin growth completely over that little man in the boat lol. This is very concerning I am unable to have intercourse my area has gotten so tight that nothing will allow Passage. I went for my last pap smear and the doctor used the smallest instrument that she had and it tore my skin.

• Edited

Hi Trish, when l had it bad pre using the olive oil, sex was just out of the question as the vaginal opening was so tight and small and would tear , even touching or playing down there was just too painful there was no elasticity at all and the pain was excruciating, now it is totally back to normal the opening is normal sized again and the the skin stretches without any issues and the closing over and lesions have completely disappeared as well just use plenty of lube that helps too.

Hope this helps Barb.

• Posted

Hi trish, you need to look at dilators, you can get them online.  They have to be used regularly to keep the vagina open for intercourse, otherwise everything shrinks and recedes.

It you try the olive oil just make sure you spray the area first with a little water to rid yourself of any urine before slapping on the olive oil!cheesygrin

• Posted

Thank you Guppy007. I have never been too keen on dilators but I guess I might have to find a toy since I have no man to keep that thing working. I really appreciate all the information but it still goes back to my question I am concerned because the skin has grown over the clitoris and it looks weird it will not protrude and I don't know if that is something that can cause cancer especially now it has already turn purplish black at one point

• Posted

Trish, if you are worried you might have to go and have it looked at by your LS doctor.  I have read of some women having problems like that. I doesn't cause cancer but it is possible to get an infection under it.  I would try the steroid cream and see what happens.  If it looks a healthy colour and is not hurting then it is possible you have permanent fusion there...I dont know.   I think the clitoris area is one area where you really need to apply the Clob steroid cream.  I suffered from pain/soreness etc on my clitoris and used the Clob twice a day for about a week before it went.  Have you looked at the 'experiment with borax' thread...I'm wondering if anyone has had good results from spraying their clitoris with a mix of borax...hopefully someone else might chime in.

• Posted

Trish - sounds like the hood of your clitoris might be fused to the clitoris. It happened to me - and from what I've read in the LS forums I'm on on Facebook - and here - it's a common thing. 😦 Soaking in a tub with Borax seems to help some unfuse. I've read lots of success stories. I'm not consistent with soaking in Borax, so mine is still fused. I'll be talking to my doctor about it next week... I want that unfused and normal again! 😕 The bad thing is - even if it unfuses - it can fuse back together again... I believe you have to keep using Clobetasol on it to make sure it doesn't.

I just read that you said it turned purplish/black. You may want to talk to your doctor about that... not sure about the color change.

• Posted

Purplish black? That can't be normal. Is there bleeding under the skin? Has your gyn actually seen this or is she just calling in a prescription for a steroid? Is the steroid clobetasol? I would see your doc ASAP.

• Posted

I have the same thing!! I am having surgery to expose the clitoris in 2 weeks..quite scared about it but I am so so tired about the to careful, sometimes painful, tear if you move wrong sex. I will try the olive oil thing after to calm down the flare up. I am in Somerset UK. x

• Posted

Good luck Vero. I am in Victoria, Australia. Would you try olive oil first? it does seem to be incredibly helpful.

• Posted

hi! I actually started using the olive oil yesterday evening after a horribly burny day.I had a nice bath and massaged it in. I use it ever time after going to the toilet and it feels very soothing! I will continue and update a couple of days later. as for the surgery, I have to have it as the skin above my clitoris has been fused since childhood. It is solid and I have no inner labia at all. I have lived with this for 35 years now but other than the fusion I did not have any other symptoms. This year has been horrible, I had a few yeast infections and I very suddenly lost my mum and suddenly the burning started. I only remembered itching in my childhood so wasn't even sure what it was at first then my new gyno confirmed LS. She saw how badly I was fused and offered to help with it. I just want to experience sex without the constant fear of ripping my skin, that has been a given for me all my life. I am married to my childhood sweetheart, he was the first and only man in my life. He is very gentle with me, but all it takes is the wrong move and I tear. I will keep using the oil after to prevent this happening again. Thank you so so much for this great tip and being here. x

• Posted

That is so moving. Thank you for sharing that. Thank you for being here too. It means so much doesn't it? Please keep me informed of how you go. It's day 4 for me of the oil and it's changed my life really. I don't itch anymore. I have other huge upheavals in my life including moving back to Melbourne. Once I have settled I will look for someone who can help me with trying to get rid of LS altogether. I assume the oil will only work for as long as I keep using it. Lucky you marrying your childhood sweetheart. I haven't had a partner for a few years so sex isn't an issue for me at the moment. All the best. X

• Posted

Best of luck with the move, Australia sounds exciting, I've never been. I will keep you posted on how the op goes. I am on day 2 with the olive oil and it feels great so far. Best of luck x

• Posted

Hi Vero, No idea if you will get this as I can see the post was from a while back, but I'm really interested to hear how the surgery went and how you are getting on with olive oil? I'm just now experiencing the fusing and I'm desperate to try to do what I can while it is still just beginning so I can avoid it getting worse.

• Posted

Thanks so much for sharing this.

Great to hear different peoples experiences and be able to try them

Maggie x

• Edited

good to hear you found relief. Is it extra virgin olive oil, light olive oil? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.