Natural Source Raw Thyroid

Posted , 4 users are following.

Where can one purchase the Natural

Source Raw Thyroid? Depression is caused by internal or external sources. I have no causes externally, so it must be coming from within.

I believe the medication is causing this overwhelming bad feeling. So what do I do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I purchase my Natural Source Raw Thyroid at the Vitamin Shoppe.

• Posted

Hiya. 

I had the same problem and despite my medical professionals blaming my depression on the thyroid cancer that I had, I knew for a fact it was from taking thyroxine!!! It is a fact that thyroxine causes depression, along with other things. We know the truth, as do they, they just don’t want to admit it. 18months down the line, I’m ready to be weened off those pills. I hope you find what eases you xx

• Posted

I've only been on the medication for 3 months 25 mcg and I feel no different but I think it has caused me to gain more weight and I am more tired than before. Since I'm on a very low dose I'm just gonna quit cold turkey. My husband believes in doctors and thinks that they cure when truth be told they don't. They all work for Big Pharma and Big Pharma wants to make us sicker and kill us. It's all apart of depopulation. I am and always have been a natural healer, but I wanted to see an endo to get an ultrasound of my thyroid to see how bad it was and then she made me take a few unnecessary blood work and then she put me on levothyroxine. Come to find only one side of my thyroid has abnormal texture and she never gives a full thyroid panel she's like most and only runs tsh. I had my dermatologist run a full thyroid panel before seeing the endo and all of my labs were normal except my TPO, my TPO was abnormally high but not in the hundreds. The endo I've been seeing is worthless and I do not want to waste another dime on her and so I went searching and found a really good book I am now following. I started taking the herbal and vitamin supplements suggested and I also added the Raw Thyroid myself. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.