Natural way to eliminate gallstones ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

has anyone gotten rid of gallstones by natrual path medicine ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I began suffering with gallbladder symptoms 5 years ago and they steadily worsened to point of having most things I put in my mouth wanting exit down south in diarrhoea accompanied by chills, pain just below diaphragm to gallbladder area. The area was swollen and tender. I decided to try the natural way by changing diet. Hard but very effective. 2 years on and have lost weight.

For the first month I did not eat any refined sugar, and any alternative sweetners like maple syrup, coconut palm sugar, i used very sparingly. I stopped eating dairy (hard! ) and used coconut oil instead as a spread. I ate homemade rye bread , wanting to see if gluten removal helped.

Eat gallbladder friendly foods, like beet root, arugula (rocket) stir fried and added to soup . Stop deep fried foods, oily takeaways, too many carbs. The gallbladder is sluggish and bile is not being produced well so giving gallstones the perfect environment to form.

If I eat eggs, I only eat whites as the yolk is hard to digest. I do not drink do did not have to worry about that but it can affect liver, and hence, gallbladder.

I took magnesium once a day and natural supplements that included golden coin grass. I also had a few months course of some bitter herbs from Chinese doctor and acupuncture. . . Make sure they are experienced.

I found one year ago I could eat sourdough bread but have bloated feeling if eat too much yeasted bread. Eat more tuna, fish, cooked stir fry vegetables in olive and lots of celery and tomatoes . Can quarter tomatoes, add to oven proof dish, slice celery and add, one clove garlic, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 160c, 375 f and eat over rice or on its own. Lentils are good as well.

Wish you all the best. Two years on, I have very few incidents now where tummy bloats and gallbladder area hurts. I rub this area every day as well while lying on my back. I love steak and allow myself a small treat once a month now. Use only natural sweetners as easy to sub coconut palm sugars .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.