Naturopath/Chinese Dr in MELBOURNE to treat LS?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Just for all who may need creams to help them with the symptoms of LS - 

I buy 100% natural creams from PERRINS treating LS. There is immediate relief from itching alltogether!

I have also recently purchased EMUAID and hoping this will also help with stopping the progress of the symptoms. 

Even though I don't have any itching now the white patches seem to be spreading in the labia minora and now the hood of my clitorus.

I am very concerned about it progressing. 

I am about to see a naturopath to treat my autoimmune and hormone issues. I am hoping this will help being the cause of my L.S

As i haven't been to this lady before I can't recommend her but I am desperate to find someone who can help me reverse and stop this disease.

Are there any recommended naturopaths or chinese Drs in Melbourne

please?

Sarah

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Is there a reason you are not treating this medical condition with steroids as is recommended by physicians?
  • Posted

Hi Mon, There is a conversation thread on this site called "An Experiment with Borax" that I recommend. After using this treatment, all my white areas went away and my labia minora that had fused came unfused.  Since you are visiting a Naturepath, I'm assuming you would be interested in a natural approach to this condition.  Good luck with your new doctor!

• Posted

Hi Mon, Anna is right. Check out the Borax, works wonders. Stay away from steroids.
  • Posted

I think it is important to have a medical provider you trust who can discuss your treatment plan. I appreciate the advice and sharing we do on this site but the patient is not usually as knowledgeable as the medical community.

There are many examples of people who dismiss medical advice and have regrets when their health is harmed.

I just can't see dismissing the medical advice.

• Posted

I know my gyno doesn't even know much about LS. All she does is prescribe steroids that do more harm in the long run than using something natural. I haven't used steroids in a very long time, am doing just fine. Sorry, but doctors really don'tknow everything. Google steroids to see the harm they cause. But it's patient beware I guess If someone doesn't feel like

• Posted

Hi Sarah,

Thankyou for sharing the creams that are helping you. Can you please tell me the exact name of the Perrins Cream that you use? I've also been wondering about Emu Oil so am interested in finding out if this works for you. The dermatologist I saw here in Queensland has her own range of natural products but still recommended the additional use of Clobetasol. She also recommended soaking in a bath everyday for 15mins with a tiny pinch of Condys Crystals (potassium permanganate) to help manage the condition. I don't have a bath so can't tell if it works. I hope you find a Naturapath that actually knows something about LS.

• Posted

Hi there,

so sorry for taking so long to respond, kids are back at school and I can now get to other things.

Here is the cream:

PERRIN NATURALS - Creme Complete 

( have a look at their website )

There is another cream they have but is very difficult to work with.

This cream is amazing and the itching will stop almost immediately.

It is a great skin healer. It keeps the L.S in submission but as far as I can see from the months that I have been using it, it does not reverse the condition. I have just bought 4.5k of Pure Borax from a fantastic online company called BLANTS.

I will be using this to take back the white skin and reverse the condition.

The internet has some great solutions with Borax.

As I'm sure you know, the medical drs only prescribe chemicals to cure diseases and when the disease has gone too far they operate.

Not a solution in the slightest. Thank goodness we have the internet to do research ourselves.

Best of luck to you and I will post my results with Borax as soon as I get started! Oh, and I saw a fantastic naturopath from a clinic in Melb called NIIM. She is helping me with my auto-immune issues/adrenal fatigue which is the underlying reason for my L.S. Addressing this will also most certainly help my cause.

Sarah x

• Posted

Hi MBSusie,

It is called Creme Complete. It takes the itchiness away within a day. I have been using the EMUAID MAX

creme too. This is very soothing and also stops the itching. I think the Creme Complete works better for me though.

• Posted

Hi, I used Perrins Naturals Crème Complete for about 6 months

It really helped, the only thing I didn't like about it was the smell.

I always wondered if people could smell it on me & it stains the

underwear, hard to wash the smell out. But even with all that, I'd

use it again & put up with the minor annoyance.

I'm now only using Borax once or twice a day. Works like a charm.

You have to try it. It's the 20 mule team Borax. Just make sure it's the

right one. I'm very happy with it.

Wishing you well.

• Posted

I'm so glad I found this forum. Just diagnosed today in Melbourne - feeling a bit confused & sad!

Will try the reccomendations, thank you.

X Sarah 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.