Naturopathic options

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm having a discussion with my cardiologist about whether to have an ablation or not. I've posted many times about how I am very tired about taking medications for my afib. It would seem that ablation is the next option, but I'm not excited about this option. However, i have been reading a little about some non-Western options such as Wenxin Keli. Has anyone tried the naturopathic option?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

My ablation done the end of March by mayo clinic did NOT work. I think it might have made me worse. Now they want me to have a second one   I've just had a pacemaker put it but that does not fix the AF. I'm not sure I will go for a second ablation.  Good luck to u 

• Posted

Wenxin kelly? Just read this awhile back

On the net.. Hmmmmmm. This something new.. I was asking myself since when was this stuff available? Although there is one downside, made in china !! And so little doubtful testimonials, i know beggars cant be choosers. But beggars. Can choose to not risk it and live. . LOL. I just wush there are more would sayist that will back up the potential of this herbal remedy. And. If true, i'd more than happy to step up and be the guinea pig. For the sake of this damn heart decease. I mean desease...gud day ms.Marlyn SF. Nice chatting. With you

• Posted

Sorry for the typo errors and lost couple of words. I blame it on my android china phone. There you have it. Made in china hahahahl. Anyone would like to share an old 1st gen iphone. Lol.
  • Posted

hi. I had an abaltion 3 years ago and it has never come back, though I have had heart pains since and like a bad bruise feeling. at time, much worse. doctors now put me on a nerve pill that they treat epilepsy for and have been pain free for 3 weeks now. it is wonderful

I do not know what a mayo clinic is but when I had my op done at St Thomas/Guys, they did say that in some cases it does come back and one guy was there for his 3rd one.

I wasnt too keen on the operation  but if it came back I would not hesitate to have it done again.

I also used to get very tired so asked the doctors if I could reduce the dose, which they did and now, after 3 years, am only taking the nerve pill and enjoying life again.

I would not go for any herb remedy, I know Chinese medicine can be very strong but sometimes, an operation is what is needed

wishing you good health and very soon

• Posted

Hi Audrey

Your case is what i call a breath of fresh air..im happy that the dr. Who did the ablation. NAILED IT. X on the SPOT.. On the first procedure. Not like the guy qith his 3rd ablation missed the target.. I hope this time the sr hits the bullseye. What dose did uw reduce? Pain killler? Or what there something else? May i ask your age pls If you Dont mind? Yes chinese meds. Herbs, are strong alternates. Especially for those less fortunates who cant afford operations.like me smile keep the faith. And good your cured.

• Posted

I would be careful of natural remedies if on blood thinners or maybe other meds.I was told that there can be dangerous interference. 
  • Posted

Same problems whether to do it or not .ablation..so far have not.wondering if a mistake and something worse will happen not doing it..
    • Posted

Hi betty

Dig deep. Very deep. Its one hell of a decision to make.. I feel like its russian roulette. With 2 bullets.. Or a dart board. Thjat you need to hit the bullseye with one dart. Or Get 100 advises. Go for the best shot... I know you will make the right one. Keep the faith...

• Posted

Just had Tuesday and not know. Recovery rough as 69 and had knee repair a month and one half ago so run down. Anything is better if pills and acupuncture do not work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.