Nausea.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does anyone else feel sick as soon as food or fluid hits their stomach? I also keep feeling sick while travelling in the car, which i never used to. Also get a pain under my right rib and right side of back but it's not excrutiating.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

HI Dianne;

Pain under right rib; meaning bowel or liver/gallbladder; it is most likley your liver; however that has had a knock on effect to your gallbladder and bowel.your liver and gallbladder work in tandem; when your liver is not working so well; neither will your gallbladder and neithr will your bowe; (this draws from teh bowel).

Alternatively you may be thinking it is more bacteria/ ulcer related?

1. Milk Thistle; can repair the liver on a cellular level.

2. Garlic; please take a clove of garlic a day (or capsules) as this is an anti-inflammatory/ anti-oxidant. (whatever is hurting is perhaps inflamed)

3. Liquorice tablet; this will KILL H pylori and some other bad bacteria(oregano and cranberries TOGether inhibit H pylori). Please take with a pro-biotic.

4. Take a multi -vitamin tablet; preferably one aimed at Liverhealth.

there are lots of anti-oxidants foods you should change to in  your diet. Change caffeine for a time to water/or coconut water or cherries and berries from co-op. (cherries being partiuclary helpful).

You might also want to consider oregano oil; and reading up on that.. :

This 'remedy' was brought to my attnetion via a CHRISTIAN; who was in a wheelchair; which led me on to reading something about oregano and cranberries; and to which i was led to liquorice; and the pain diminished quite considerbaly; it was not sufficient to change diet in order to reduce the pain under hte right rib cage.. 

If you notice grey/clay coloured stools' and this should remedy once you have taken the milk thistle a cuople fo times (have read that you can take 200mg but my 'tin' says 100mg; but i have taken 200mg today..).

Please also do not take medication without taking anti-oxidants (ie red grapes etc).. 

eat Tomatoe soup (tomatoes with skins preferable.)

Do this for a time; until you are not in pain; and then get to your GP for a liver / gallbladder test  and /or H pylori test.

God (who is love) and Jesus ; have assisted in bringing you this information.

hope this helps and you feel better soon smile

• Posted

Forgot to mention - sorry - that omega 3 oil (olive oil) etc should also be included in your diet. or at least a healthy oil in fish etc...

if you are having issues digesting some fats (items?) 'fats' are normally processed firstly by the liver.. so.. that may also help you determine whether your liver is struggling. smile

• Posted

Hi: Dianne 15921 re: nausea while in the car this sounds like an inner ear infection you should see your GP it can soon be sorted hope you are soon well again
  • Posted

I don't think it's my ears because it's came the same time as the acid reflux, back/shoulder ache and nausea etc. End of October i started. Having an endoscopy 10th Feb x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.