Nausea

Posted , 6 users are following.

is there any serious illness that can cause nausea alone? I feel so sick all the time sad I just want to sleep! Getting really anxious about all this now sad 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi a also fell like this every day it's part off your anxiety go to doctors thay can give u tablets for it
    • Posted

Like you were ganna throw up allll the time? I need something it's making me not want to get out of bed xx
  • Posted

There are many not-at-all serious, and also some serious reasons why someone can feel nauseus, but what you should not do is panic about it, as this will only make your syptoms appear worse especially if you suffer with general anxiety.

A lack of sleep in itself enough to make most people feel unwell.

At this stage there appears to be no real evidence why you should even remotely consider that you have something seriously wrong with you.

Having said this, a trip down to your GP will probably put your mind at rest.

• Posted

Rhianna,

nausea alone as a disease does not exist, it is always part of other symptoms. the only time nausea is mostly seen alone is pregnancy. you woould know if you are pregnant

• Posted

HI. I have had extreme nausea for 3 weeks.  I have really bad anxiety too.  I woke up with it this morning but its not been here for most of the day - hooray.  I think its anxiety.  Yes it can be a sign of other things combined with other symptoms.  I had a headache with it which stressed me but thats gone too.  Its awful i know but we just need to try and rationalise things and be calmer.  (Ha Ha good avice - shame i can't do it!!). xx
    • Posted

haha im guilty of giving excellent advice but not being able to take my own. Yeah mine feels bad like I can't get out of bed but I obviously can rolleyes it's awful xxxxx
  • Posted

I got serve health anexity and one of my main symptoms is nesuea had this every day for many years without knowing it anexity the doctors have put me on anti sickness tablets which are fab. Also I eat 2 bananas a day one for breakfast and one after dinner this seems to help abit also ginger biscuits are meant to be good but I can't eat them lol.
    • Posted

ohhh really? Yeah the nausea is really starting to bug me so maybe if I get some anti sickness it might help?!?! Oh bananas ? Really? I do love ginger biscuits I'm going yo get some today xxxx
    • Posted

Tell your docotr you can deal with the feeling sick everyday anymore u need something to help you they should give them to u they are not addictive. Yes bananas are a deff. Also I can't eat fatty foods like choc and stuff Cooked in oil that kicks the nausea off.
    • Posted

Yeah it's awful!! Are you on any meds?!?! Like for your anxiety?! Xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.