Nausea

Posted , 5 users are following.

nausea 24/7 for 4 weeks just feel like I have got off a roller coaster.  No vomiting poor appetite.  I have health anxiety so off course my anxiety is off the scale.  Thank you in advance

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I feel u been there. It's gastritis in some form. Limit sugars coffe tea no fried foods and breads. Fish steamed and steamed veggies did a trick for me. It took 3 mos to start feeling better. I had nausea to the point i was driving and almost fainted bunch of times. Life becomes hell but not for long. Its all drugs they put in our food makes our stomach I'll. I had these episodes 2 times in my life like 5 yrs apart. On last one I lost 60 lb off my weight. Forget sweets period. Ull feel better but it's not gonna happen overnite. Pills made things worse ppi and antacid didnt do a trick for me

• Posted

It may be anxiety psychologically; but there maybe clinical aspect to this, so check your pulse rate at times. 

Nausea can be related to many conditions, the most common being IBS. 

any diarrhea/ conspitation or pain in any part of abdomen? 

• Posted

I went through this and it lasted for 6 weeks. A case of gastritis and it had to take its course. Hope you feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.