Nausea

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

For the past 1 month i have nausea symptoms and occasional clear liquid throw up particularly in the empty stomach. I never got heart burn or stomach burn. No bitter burping.  The only symptom is nausea with clear liquid throwing up

my GP said this could be acid reflex and gave zantac for 1 month. But throughtout thr course i still had naisea but after food. 

I am not sure whether zantac 150 is causing the nausea or i have acid reflex

can somebody update just nausea is considered as acid reflex

please update

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes, definetly nausea is a symptom of acid. I too was having silent reflux, but that burning sensation and nausea feeling is a true symptom, as is burping up clear liquid from your stomach..welcome to our world of acid reflux.
    • Posted

Yes, my sister gets the nausea with hers and it's just nausea. I get it too but not often. Usually when I haven't eaten. My sister wakes up with nausea often but once she eats something it pretty much subsides..mine will too when I eat. Does yours?

• Posted

I am assuming you have silent acid reflux. Not many symoms but red throat, maybe burping, clearing your throat often. Any of those symptoms?
    • Posted

Not sure. I just found out I had acid a Lil over a month ago and my ENT put me on nexium which I stopped taking and am now doing 2 tsp apple cider vinegar per one cup water. It wrks some days but ither days it doesnt. I just hate taking ppi's because of the side effects..but may have ro get back on thm. I also have the globus, the feeling lie something is in yr throat..not fun..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.