Nausea

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have started feeling nauteous around an hour after I eat.I dont understand what is caising it.

Anyone else ffel this way?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I don't.. But you can start writing in a food journal.. when you eat, what foods you are eating and then time you feel Nauseas. It could be the food you are eating, maybe too late in the evening.. Or anything BUT good to have it written down just in cause Dr wants to pinpoint. I know I can't eat late at night otherwise my throat feels weird.

• Posted

hello...YES!! i have done the food journal thing for 3 years....there is no rhyme or reason to the nausea. There are days when i can eat pizza or something with mayo and milk and have No nausea, but then there are other days where i get nauseated after eating a damn ritz cracker. Its not your diet sweetie unless you have celiac disease, it is dumbass hormones. Some women do not have the nausea with peri or menopause, but there are several of us that do and nobody understands that who doesnt have the same problem. I have dealt with this nausea since this hell began 7-8 years ago, some days it seems to be getting better but some days i cry cause it seems like it will never be better. I wish i had some advice for you, but all i can say is you arent alone there are others of us just like you. You can try the diet elimination but i think you will be disappointed to know that even water will make you feel nauseous on those bad days 😦

• Posted

do you feel the nausea all day or just in the morning?

• Posted

it depends, normally i wake up and i automatically feel nauseated (like morning sickness) it will last until like 4pm then i get hungry.....or sometimes i wake up feeling fine then it hits during the afternoon or evening....typically ive noticed it hits and will last anywhere from only 8 or 12 hours or clear up to 24 hours! There really isnt any type of certain time to expect it but id say mornings until late afternoon normally is the worst. I have tried everything eliminating foods from my diet, taking vitamins or herbs, even antidepressants which made me feel sicker but it helped any acid reflux which was odd. ive had like 8 years of this garbage trying to find help to no avail, i finally stopped having periods in February of this year and just one month ago i noticed the nausea getting a little better from time to time

• Posted

I have had severe nausea for several month. Got checked with my doctor also, but nothing was wrong. I then started reading about peri meno and learned that nausea IS a, not common bit still existing, symptom of peri meno. After starting on progestoron gel it is gone. 😃

• Posted

hello Grace

im glad i fame a cross this because i di have nauseas in the morning and during the day and i take anti nauseas meds and doesnt work and i have some constipation . my acid reflux/ hiatal hernia also flare but inthink is meno my grastro schedule a endocospy and see what is wrong.

i get it in the morning

• Posted

hello Grace

im glad i fame a cross this because i di have nauseas in the morning and during the day and i take anti nauseas meds and doesnt work and i have some constipation . my acid reflux/ hiatal hernia also flare but inthink is meno my grastro schedule a endocospy and see what is wrong.

i get it in the morning

• Posted

hello Grace

i get it in the morning

• Posted

hello Eliaimee, mine has gotten a little better, I stopped drinking caffeine and Im trying to include more fruits and vegetables .I hope you find out whats causing yours .

have a blessed day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.