Nausea after eating

Posted , 5 users are following.

So recently I have been feeling unbelievably sick after food, I am heaving really bad and sometimes even being sick, I was recently diagnosed with Chiari Malformation with a 7mm drop seen a neuro surgeon and was told my symptoms at the time was nothing to do with it, they was (at the time) pain and numbness in neck shoulder and arm also my leg gets really bad to point I can’t walk, my skin sometimes feels to sensitive to touch so it is painful if even my clothes are touching my skin & panik attack’s and now this feeling sick after food, do you guys think it’s related or not thanks x 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dear

Some food trigger my migrain and I get similar symptoms.

Migraine is very common with chiari

Personally I hate my migrain more than I hate my chiari

Think migrain!

Take care

• Posted

Hi Danielle, first of all I am very sorry to hear about your condition, it remind me prior decompression 4 years ago, as its went on - its getting bad to worse -  I ended up kept fainting even when coughing- migraine - nauseated - imbalance - pain  - was a part of my daily suffering until after decompression the minute - I woke up in ICU - all of that symptoms - disappeared - and now I have a beautiful - blessed - free drugs life and taking control and gaining my Quality Of Life again...so be patient, remember to write it down all of your symptom when seeing your health care professionals - be assertive telling them how you feel - then get it sort it  A S A P ---operation is the only WAY
  • Posted

I had the same symptoms. I saw a few musicologist and the. A few surgeons before I found the write one. Nausea is a side effect. I had surgery at a 6 Chiara Dec 26 2017. The symptoms came and went but at week 6 healing great less nausea and gained d20#. Dr needs to go back to symptoms because research shows yes it can cause nausea and 100s of side effects.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.