Nausea all the time

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone else have this?  I have had it for two weeks but haven't been sick yet.  I'm spending too much time googling.  Yesterday i thought i had a retinal detachment now i think ive got a tumour as i keep getting headaches all over my head and now nausea.  Feel fed up and keep trying to carry on and be normal. x

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

There's a bug going around. I have nausea all the time, and diarrhea. All supermarkets and chemists where I live were sold out of loperamide (immodium) yesterday.
  • Posted

I've got to agree with Walter, in that there are some nasty bugs going around at the moment, and a specific one that carries exactly the same symptoms that you are complaining of.

If you feel unwell I would not be tempted to push yourself too hard or expect too much from yourself until the symptoms abate.

If you don't feel much better in the course of the next 3 to 4 days I would suggest that a trip to your doctor would be in order.

• Posted

Keeping yourself hydrated is vital. If you do not have medicine to stop diarrhea you should make up a rehydration solution. 1 gram salt 10 grams sugar in 1 litre of water.
  • Posted

Iv been feeling nausea all day I also feel I have the runs I'm going to toilet a lot but it's not actually like a stomach bug I get all a sudden nausea that comes and goes or another that feels it stays weird pains in eyes to inside head and random chest and arm pain I don't feel right xx
    • Posted

What does a stomach bug feel like? In my experience there can be many different reasons for feeling nauseous and having an upset tummy, not the least of which are any one of the many viruses floating around at the moment, or perhaps something that you have eaten that has disagreed with you.

If you are in any doubt then you should visit your doctor. 

• Posted

Well with me stomach bug is horrible stomach cramps with burping eggs smell been sick and really Dizzy .

But I have a uncomfortable feeling in my belly today kind of heavy with nausea feeling but haven't been sick mild head ache ect maybe iv just picked something up again I'm getting over this chest cough weird bug just got the cough now so maybe it's the backlash of that .

• Posted

Also going to the doctor will be pointless they just look at me and are like blah your fine goodbye

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.