Nausea and bloated for 3 weeks help

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello

i have been having nauseas and abdominal discomfort . all started may 8 i had so much pain indidnt eat for about 45 days . I suffer from acid reflux and small HIATAL hernia so im not sure what is the problem i also having trouble going to the bathroom.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Where do you have pain . so you have bad nausea. Day and Night. Any vomiting at all. I know you have hiatal and acid reflux. So tell me please. more info ok.

• Posted

hello

yes today i went to the ER they ran some test all normal . my pain is in the middle top stomach below the breast bone when i touch it it hurts. i cant excersice no vomiting just nauseas and the pain is in waves . i have small hiatal hernia and acid reflux . my upper abd is been gurglin , like gassy, belching . i was constipated but i ate plum and is ok . im taking Nexium , carafe , zantac , maloox you name it . im sick of it

i also suffer from anxiety

• Posted

Hi. I'm really sorry to hear you have been suffering. I too have had persistent nausea, along with stomach discomfort for almost four weeks. A gastroscooy diagnosed the problem as gastritis, which is inflamation of the stomach lining. I have been prescribed with a PPI (15mg Lansoprazole, twice a day). This is intended to reduce the production if acid in the stomach, giving it a greater chance to heal. I was told that it might be 4-8 weeks before there is improvement. However, a differebt doctor has now prescribed an H2 blocker (300mg Rantadine, twice a day) to take in addition to the PPI as he believes I am nit responding to the PPI sufficiently.

Have you talked to a doctor and considered gastritis? I did have slight intermittent nausea caused by reflux before the gastritis, but the gastritis has made it so much worse. It coukd be the same for you.

• Posted

Hi there. it sounds like ulcers to me. I had a real had one and was terribly nauseous for a year. Lost 35 pounds was so sick. Every ulcer med was given to me for nausea and rally bad pain under my breast bone. I would not eat citrus or spicy for now. no acidic foods. ok. Also I don't want to offend you but I used cannibals for appetite and nausea. worked very well. just a consideration. feel better. I will pray for you and better health for you.

• Posted

thanks so much . my gastro doctor said it is impossible to get ulcers while taking NEXIUM unless i didnt took it as prescribe. so i dont know . as long i dont eat im ok .

• Posted

Hi there. it sounds like ulcers to me. I had a real had one and was terribly nauseous for a year. Lost 35 pounds was so sick. Every ulcer med was given to me for nausea and rally bad pain under my breast bone. I would not eat citrus or spicy for now. no acidic foods. ok. Also I don't want to offend you but I used cannibals for appetite and nausea. worked very well. just a consideration. feel better. I will pray for you and better health for you.

• Posted

Hi the spelling on the word is cannabis not cannibals sorry for that. you probably thought I was weird. cannabis is used for nausea and appetite. works wonders.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.