Nausea and discomfort

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I am low fat diet practically on soup, steam fish or chicken. Taking digestive enzymes and probiotics after each meal. Yet I feel nausea...anyone has this problem

I am already 7mths into my gallbladder removal. Trying to be positive but it just takes off my mood.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Bile salt supplement and eating bland foods rice boiled chicken and no fats in drinks or foods. Keep a journal of the foods you eat to identify the foods or drinks that trigger nausea. Sometimes fatty foods are not digested well the is no bile to help break it down. A RX for enzymes helps me and probiotics. 

It will get better after time the body will adjust. Don’t eat out or fast foods. Additives are the worst. Keep anti diarrhea pills handy and drink hot water when cramping. Eggs were my worst enemy dairy, anything fried or veggies with skins even peas, green beans . Wish you well take care.

• Posted

Someone suggested to me to take Oxbile before every meal. I also take LYPOGOLD which relieves discomfort associated with digesting fatty foods. I purchase both those on Amazon. Also was suggested that we all drink water.  It'll be a year in April for me.  It has been a tough year -lots of trial and error. I seem to do best unfortunately with eating more of a bland diet. Also be careful of you drink alcohol.  I can only tolerate a half glass of wine.  But do keep a food journal and maybe that'll help you see what you can and can't eat. 

• Posted

1) The best probiotic is eating boiled rice soaked in the water overnight and eating rice and water next day .Contains  lot of probiotic.

2)Yougurt made from non fat milk  which is home made.

3)No fried foods

4) Eat boiled eggs and steamed chicken.Not eating in restaurant.

5) and finally you have to make these changes for lifetime.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.