Nausea and dizziness

Posted , 4 users are following.

Everyday after I have lunch I get dizziness and nauseated. After almost every meal ., can anyone tell me what's wrong and also I am under medication rebeprazole sodium ip

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

These are some of the side effects of your medication, but can also be due to Gastritis
  • Posted

Am tired of being sick
    • Posted

I know how you feel. I’m the same, I was experiencing nausea every day after I ate anything, Im now in a position where I can’t eat for terrible pain all over my stomach and back, bowels. I’m currently waiting to see a gastroenterologist, but don’t know when that will be, nearly ended up in A&E last night. I had to fast for 5 days, I tried to eat on the sixth day, last night and I ended up in the toilet all night and experienced some excruciating pains in my lower abdomen. I can’t eat for pain. 😕

• Posted

Since how long you been feeling this way .., even probiotics makes me gassy and sick makes me unable to eat bloated
    • Posted

I’m actually not sure how long I’ve been like this, it’s getting out of hand though. It’s bad when you can’t eat for excruciating pain. 🙁. 

• Posted

Hi kunal..you dont say how long you are on these meds..I have much the same symptoms..was put on zoton ,after a few days had to stop as I felt so weak and dizzy..They did give me relief at first..I havant taken any for 2 days and I actually feel better...what I have started using is 1 motilium 10mg in the morning...for nausea...after I eat I wait about 20 mins and take a spoonful of manuka honey mixed in lukewarm water..this is great for the stomach...you can take this after every meal...but it has to be NZ manuka honey...100mgo...or higher if you wish...I also use gaviscon if needed..you could have a Hiatus Hernia..
    • Posted

I don’t know much about those, but here’s a link that might help:

https://patient.info/health/acid-reflux-and-oesophagitis/hiatus-hernia

From the description, it sounds like an ultrasound might help to diagnose it. Could it be an allergy that you’re experiencing, though? I have a strange allergy that caused unbearable pain every day for years and the doctors are just now figuring it out. 

• Posted

But I don't have pain anywhere just gas ., dizziness nausea after meals , my ultrasonography came out normal , along with CBC test and liver functioning test too

• Posted

I took oral probiotic  yesterday and immediately I got bloated and gassy even now I am feeling the same

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.