nausea bloating

Posted , 5 users are following.

i’ve suffered from gerd for a while now and recently i started feeling worse. constantly nauseous get bloated easily, just feel sick constantly, passing gas etc. what is something i could do to help the symptoms . i’ve been on nexium & omeprazole & they did nothing. is there any food so can eat or natural remedies i can try

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi shaexo2000 I’ve suffered years and on meds but what I find does help is eating raw white cabbage. I slice a cabbage and put it in a container and just nibble on it. It does really help x
    • Posted

Hi Karen, I find that as well as having regurgitation/reflux after meals I take anything up to over an hour to finish a meal. And find if I travel within 2 hours of eating I would be nausious . I am on lansprozale a number of years and also have Barrett's oesophagus which limits my food tolerance as most if not all fruit and veg react on my tummy. Would you have any ideas on the above issues?

• Posted

Hi Joseph I’m like you takes me a while to eat meals. I take gaviscon straight after each meal and drink 2 cups of ginger tea twice a day. Once first thing on a morning cause that’s when I’m worst and one before I go to bed. I also have my head raised at the top so that I’m not layed flat. I was on lanzparazole for 18 years, changed two weeks ago to esomeprazole and they are fantastic. And like I said nibble on raw white cabbage it does work. Hope this helps you x
    • Posted

Also I’ve found drinking plenty of water really helps me to x
    • Posted

Thanks Karen, I might try different meds first and see how it goes👍

• Posted

Lots of foods are and restaurant's I found a store with a whole row of just gluten free foods pizza places that make gluten free pizza once you get into it you'll find it chicken nuggets anything you want basically

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.