nausea for 2 months what should i do ? :((

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello guys 

first of all sorry for my bad English..I feel nauseous  two months ago ..in the first week i felt a stomach ache..and then the pain disappeared...and until now i fell nauseous..i did Gastroscopy(endoscopy) and ultrasound...blood tests..breath test .. All test results are good nothing wrong!!.i am using omeprazole 20mg once a day ( i feel now a lot better But the feeling of nausea did not completely disappear sad i started to take also Famotidine (pepcid) 40mg twice a day ) so what should i do ? iam afraid from brain cancer.... 

**i will do CT after 2 weeks (Belly and pelvis)

Thanks 

**22 years old male 

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

vitamin d : 23 maybe this is the problem ?!
  • Posted

Hi Adam, I’m the same now for 8 weeks, iv an acid reflux but waiting to be tested for h pylori, this makes you feel very nauseous, ask your doctor about it, it’s h plyori that normally causes acid and stomach ulcers, hope this helps
  • Posted

Well is your condition getting worse or better after you eat or when you sleep or when you wake up?

Me think gallbladder issue

• Posted

Ibs and Anxiety

Both are linked to each other

Omprezole takes 2 weeks to build up in your system .

Look on net for FODMAP for ibs as it could be something your eating😉

• Posted

You must also try Alternative Therapy, Regression and Holistic healing.

• Posted

mmm can the CT scan show if i have IBS ?
    • Posted

Apparently its something that cannot really ne diagnosed but it good to rule out anything else serious 😊

• Posted

my doctor told me i shoud do CT HEAD ?

should i? i am afraid 

• Posted

Reply to Adam and anyone else suffering.

I have had on and off stomach pain for years.

No acid, just nagging pain , occaisionlly ‘the stich’ and feeling nauseous .

I do get free periods but when  the pain kicks in I feel drained, run down, exhausted, anxious and very edgy. This is in addition to the actual pain.

Have had numerous endoscopies ultrasounds and scans which always come back clear.

Although I say I don’t have an acid problem, this could be because I take PPIs.

Last week, on the recommendation of a friend, I visited Holland and Barrett.

I am now taking in addition to PPIs, Acidophilus with Pectin, Liquorce Root capsules and vitamin B6 tablets( in case it’s hormonal and any stress is contributing to the problem)

I have had the odd ‘twinge’ but generally I feel so much better.

It could be the placebo effect! and it might not work for anyone else on this forum but I will certainly continue.

Best wishes 

Paul

• Posted

Oh ma8

If you have had scans and every thing then it probably is IBS and a touch of anxiety as i had it for about 3 pluss months .

I went to a&e because i had discomfort down both sides and constantly queasy gut and i would cramps etc.

I was worried i had stomach cancer,bowel cancer,pancreatitis, problems with kidneys.

This FUELLED anixety.

But i was able to go for walk which helped and i would have a hot water bottle on guts which was fantastic.

I was also on Omprezole 1 a day but it takez about 2 weeks before it gets into your system but i felt much better.

I also was takeing buscapan cramps and drinking plenty of water and eating about every 2-3 hours.

Hope this helps

• Posted

Thanks

Additionally, I am going gluten free which in combination with the PPIs and herbal stuff, I’m hoping will kick the problem completely into touch.

I’ve been like this for many years,  but I’m being positive and I optimistic.

I know it makes sense but having to faff around with diets doesn’t appeal to me 

However, at the end of the day feeling well most of the time is what I’m striving for, the same as all of us.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

• Posted

Guys tommorrow i will do CT SCAN for head and belly

when i did endoscopy before 2 months i did not stop the OMEPRAZOLE SO THE TEST FOR H.PYLORI CAME NEGATIVE COULD THIS BE THE PROBLEM ? 

the nausea wont stop :S :S i am really tired 

• Posted

If you were on the PPIs when you had the endoscopy you may have got a false negative for h pylori.  Maybe ask to get retested.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.