Nausea for 4 months?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been feeling nauseous for 4 months! I don’t know why and it started 4 months ago after lunch at school. I’m also having stomach pain and I’m constpated. I’m really scared. I also have anxiety. What could be wrong with me?! 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Im going through the same problem your not alone I'm here for you if you need to talk

• Posted

Hi! I’ve been nauseous for a couple months too! I feel your pain! Mine usually is worst right when I wake up in the morning. It’s preceded by my heart racing right when I wake up every morning.....while I’m still in bed! I’ve had a couple of “good” days when if I can somehow stop my heart from racing I won’t be nauseous that day. It would be great to see how other people got rid of their nausea which I “think” may be related to feeling anxious smile
  • Posted

Hi Maura 71816

When does the nausea start?...could you be pregnant?.....what is your diet like?...try keeping a food diary and see if any particular foods cause the nausea....if the nausea, pain and constipation persists go see your doctor....

• Posted

Hi there I went through the same thing for a very long time I'm talking a couple of years and i suffered however now i am 36 years old and turns out i have 2 things contributing i have something called gastritis and i also have colitis my dr gave me an anti nausea med called promethazine the liquid and it will kill the nausea immediately also I stopped eating junk food all together no more soda no more fried or greasy foods also I went on a gluten free diet and I feel so much better also I take zantac 75 every morning and every night you wouldn't believe the difference it's made. GO TO THE DR IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!! Trust me I know what ur going through I've been there and while ur st ask the dr fo give you something to calm ur anxiety as I have battled with that my whole life. Hope this was helpful and if ever you need someone to just vent to someone I'm here. Best of luck and remember there is power in prayer.

• Posted

Go to the doctor and get tests done. Since it happened after you ate it is maybe caused by some kind of work or parasite.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.