Nausea, no sleep.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I came off methotrexate because of nodules, but a few days after being off, I have a hard time e sleeping, feeling bloated, a little nausea, and loss interest in food. A y ideas?d

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have roblems with MXT and I am unable to take DMARDS, You will have problems for a varying period of time, it took several months to get back to normal. The drug affects the white blood cell count.

Be patient

BOB

• Posted

Thank you so much, I was beginning to think I should go back on mtx and take the problems with it. But I won t now.!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.