Nausea Severe Sweating Dizziness Right lower abdominal pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I have been experiencing: constant sweating with hot flushes through my head. I have a constant diziness and nausea kindof feeling. These symptoms have been persisting since February 2018 (that is 8 months so far). I was on an anti depressant for the month of March and April and I started quitting it in May 1st and took my last pill June 22 (that is 3 months ago). At first the withdrawal effects were extremely severe: nausea almost vomitting severe hot flushes severe sweating extreme depression. I thought this is gonna be over in 2 months at maximum. However, until now I am still having them. Doctors assure the anti depressant is out of my system by now. So why am I feeling dizzy nauseous? sweaty and feels infected by a virus all the time (pain in muscles, weakness cold chills and hot flushes)?!?! All what my doctor diagnosed so far is the following: My Liver enzyme is 3 times above the normal and my tryglyceride level is also two times higher than normal. This is due to the fat around my liver so I need to exercise and eat healthier to fix this. However, this liver enzyme and trygleceride definitely don't cause the above mentionned hell symptoms. I am so desperate please help me. I can't cope with my life. I am in pain 24/7. There is no way Ican go to gym if I am dizzy and so weak and sweaty!!!! These symptoms are real I swear! I also have a pain in my right lower abdomen. 

My own guess is that I have a chronic Appendicitis because as I push where the pain is it hurts ( by the way the doctor diagnosed this pain as a muscle thing that heals by itself!!!! without any test!). Today this pain was happebing by itself and more often and along with it the sweating increased. Doesn't that denote some correlation?! 

I took a blood test two days ago that is gonna test the CRP level. But I really can't wait this long slow procedure. I have been conplaining for 8 months!!!!! I need to cope with everyday chores I can't be sick all the time. This made me more depressed. I can't understand why my doctor is so relaxed and asking me to cone back in two weeks! I am becoming so much desperate that I' m thinking of going to the emergency and start crying there ( but they would make me wait 13 hours because I am not dying). 

Please any doctor reading this help me please. I am googling things but can't guess what is going on.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Where is your pain lower right side. Is it a sharp pain. Go to the ER and scream bloody murder. That's the only way to be seen ASAP. Tell them you are having trouble breathing. And your stool is blood red. If it is appendix it could burst and you could die or get seriously sick. Good Luck. Go to the ER.

• Posted

but they would know that I'm lying... I find that so hard to do because I'm bad at acting

the pain is the appendix pain yes and it feels like a muscle being unzipped (similar to when you zip your pants.. that kindof weird pain kindof tickling. and at times it gets really sharp..)

• Posted

Hi george02423

When did you last go to the gym and what was yiur exercise regime?

• Posted

I never went to a gym. I am 180 cm and 105 Kg so I am not very fat. 

I seriiusly can't exercise while I am feelijg dizzy and sweaty all the time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.