Nausea , shaky, and weird head pains and burning anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good morning everyone , I'm hoping someone is up to chat with me through this , I fall asleep then wake up in the middle.of the night in a panic, I feel extremely nauseous , I vomit, have a weird kind of headache ,feel burning and tingling in my head , feeling shaky like I'm going to have a seizure , feeling off just feeling really sick stomach bubbling . is this anxiety or something serious , I'm so scared

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like a panick attack to me,,how long does it happen for?? If you suffer with anxiety anyway then it's probably a panick attack I'm no doctor or anything but every panick attack is different every symptom is different that's why it's so scary,, if ur concerened have you got a walk in centre near you where you can go and be seen just for reassurance??

• Posted

Hey Kristy and yes I do have an emergency room Togo to , but I'm okay it was a panic attack , a horrible one

• Posted

Sounds like Anxiety jenni 

Sometimes we all can wake up and feel the same way, Sometimes I take a glass of milk and sit for a while then go back to bed.

I suffer the same when I have a bad dream, sometimes if you turn to the other side it will go for some reason

BOB

• Posted

Have you started the anxiety medicine? 

• Posted

If this is not the onset of a stomach bug jenni, maybe it is time to give the meds a turn now. You have really worked on this hard with yourself for a long time and you dont  have to live this way
    • Posted

I know.Lisa I'm going to give this one more try without the meds I just removed all toxic people from my life ,so my stress should come down and I should be able to get some control over things !! The meds are like my last last resort

• Posted

I know. Look the only way you can forge thru all this is to accept all of it. Surrender to it. Sounds weird but its true. To let it wash over you woth no reactions. You are reacting its scaring you terribly. Its is uncomfortable to say the least to lay there deep breathing whilst your body feels messed up and basic fear is running thru you but that what you have to do. The symptoms will test you over and over.  Please i dont know uf you have mastered the deep breathing or not but when you deep sloe belly breathe your mind has to be empty. Zero thoughts going on. You control that part. And focus on the deep belly breathes and nothing else. I mean nothing else. It is almost like a mind trip for you brain and a break for your body. They have mindful exercises in apps or utube they are like three minutes long to ten minutes long.  Extremly useful during a panic attack. 
  • Posted

It sucks like last night all night I let waking up cause my whole body ket feeling like shaky especially in my head like then I feel weak and so uncoordinated
    • Posted

Ugh that was me.the night before last , I mean we can't catch a break lime really , that's so scary when it happens , I feel like I have no control my anxiety has been pretty bad for about 2 months now, I got a break with mild anxiety from like May, June and July as of August up until now , its been back through the roof !!!

• Posted

Yeah me too I was fine for a couple of weeks and now it's bad again I can't take these feelings in my head at night.... It's only when I'm sleeping I'll wake up feeling it like tremors in my head

• Posted

These symptoms in my head and in my chest are the worst of the worst symptoms !!!!
    • Posted

I know! Usually

I only feel this at night like when I wake up but today I've had it all day it's just like this jittery feeling inside my brain it's so hard to explain it other then jittery/ tremors/ movements

• Posted

No need to explain its hard to explain but I know exactly what your talking about I feel that also sometimes at night and sometimes all day long
    • Posted

It's so scary and that's the one symptom that actually effects my day like it's hard to get stuff done

• Posted

O trust me I know , and both the head and Chet symptoms effect me daily and both scare me the most

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.