Nausea/swimmy feeling when I drive

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced what ive been struggling with?

Last summer i started feeling sick, dizzy, nausous and 'swimmy' after i have driven. Its really affecting my life as im now trying not to drive. as ive got older (now 30) Ive found ive got very travel sick although never actually vomited. Even things like skiing seem to effect me now. And now it seems to have developed to include when i am driving.

Ive been prescribed procholprozine and now betahistine. The prochprazine didnt seem to help all that much. Im wondering if the betahistine will but im not convinced.

Ive tried ginger capsules, ginger tea, wrist bands and i just cant find anything that helps. Ive tried a home Epley manouver but I cant say that helps.

Has anyone ever experienced this and find a cure?

I feel desperate.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.