nausea, vomiting, stomach pain after eating for 4months

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello all,

I have been nausea 24/7 for 4 months, stomach pain at night for 4 months, vomiting at least once a day for 4 months, accompanied with this is light headed, fatigue, dizzy, headaches, and joint pain. I have been seen by two different GI doctors, my OBGYN, and 2 primary care doctors. I have been to the ER at least 4 times and no one can give me an answer. I am not able to work because of this and can't live my daily life. I have had a hidascan, stomach emptying test, ct, ultra sounds, endoscopy, and a stomach biopsy. I have tried multiple medications as well. I do have ITP which thought that it could be related to everything that is going on but all my blood test are normal. Is there something I am missing? I am starting to feel like this is all in my head. I am don't know what test to ask for next or what I should be doing. If anyone has had something similar to this and has gotten answers please let me know 

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Khammond1018

Ask to be tested for inflammation in the body if you have joint pain..an ESR and CRP blood test for inflammatiom...also get your Vit B12 tested and Vit D..if these are low you will get all the symptoms you have described....

• Posted

I have had my B12 checked and it was normal. I am not sure if they done my Vit D yet. I will check oon that. 

Thank you!

• Posted

Sounds like a deficiency and wrong diet to me.. Vitamin B12 or Magnesium 
    • Posted

I have tried to change my diet and it doesn't help. My B12 is normal but will check on the other things.

Thank you.

• Posted

all in all it sounds for me like IBS.. I just responded to another post.. not sure if I can copy that here.. let me try..
    • Posted

urgs.. they are post is waiting to be moderated.. I will copy it as soon at it is available..
    • Posted

They haven't said it was IBS. They don't know what to do anymore. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.