Nauseous

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have recently got really sick, I felt really nauseous and my stomach really hurt. So I threw up, then I went to bed for the night then in the middle of the night I threw up everywhere. After that around 6-7 am I would just wake up throwing up stomach acid and byle. So I went to the hospital and got anti vomits, but I still feel like throwing up sometimes.

So does anyone have any suggestions for me to feel better ? 

Thanks

PS 

I did eat quite oily things before I threw up and also this food I hate. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Extremely oily foods can make vomit too.  Avoid oily foods snd see you feel better.  If you still feel unwell after a week, see your doctor.
  • Posted

Hi

Once your stomach settles down drink peppermint tea.

The food that has caused the problem makes you feel like you do for a day or two. Remember to drink fluids such as sipping water to rehydrate your body...it is the worse feeling but will soon go. Give it 24 hours..if still being sick see your doctor in case it is food poisoning. Good luck.

• Posted

If your stomach has been acidic after vomiting, be careful of peppermint tea which can cause acid reflux.  Milk is better because it is alkaline and soothes an irritated stomach.  I find milk great if oily food has upset my stomach and it can stop me vomiting.

• Posted

I drank milk and I started burping like mad and felt like I needed to vomit. 
    • Posted

Milk can cause burping and this helps me.  Sometimes, I have vomited even after trying milk too.  However, this is not because of the milk but rather because my stomach is so irritated that it is beyond any remedy and vomiting is the only thing that is going to get rid of the irritant.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.