Nauseous

Posted , 7 users are following.

Last night I ate a few pieces of pineapple took an aspirin for pain I felt nauseous and the worst stomach burning and around 2 am I trew -up please help! anyone?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi lexie, I have had lots of nausea since peri...barely any when I was pregnant! Just wanted to throw this out there...if your pain was headache...steer clear of pineapple and citrus type foods. I get migraines and also have GERD. I cannot eat before bed, unless a plain piece of bread and water...otherwise, I stop eating 3 hrs prior.

• Posted

Thank you so much Lou for the feedback yes my pain is associated with headaches I now know to stay away from citrus and pineapple.

I appreciate you ladies.

• Posted

the neasea has been the worst for me. ..its trapped wind and at times it is very strong....this has been the worst ive been dealing with...hope you feel better soon and you are not alone x

• Posted

Hi lexie

Lous right, pineapple creates a heck of a lot of stomach acid, plus the asprin which isn't great for your gut - think you just inadvertently turned yourself into a human volcano 😃 . Just go easy with citrus and only take asprin after food. If you get it again, try an ant-acid... You'll be fine xx

• Posted

Hi Sassyr,

Thanks for the feedback at least I had a good laugh for a change 😄😃.

• Posted

Aspirin does awful things to my stomach - I literally will be nauseous and have stomach pain for days after I take it. I suffer from migraines so I take 1000 mg of Tylenol when I get them (and usually a muscle relaxer as well). That will bring the pain down from a 10 to a 5 for me.

My stomach is unsettled (queasy or gassy) for part of the day every day. It is not fun.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.