Nauseous all the time

Posted , 3 users are following.

Everyday, minus the few good days here and there, I'm nauseous. It's been going on for 3 years. I've had soo many tests done with no explanation. It has completely ruined my life! I can't eat the same or enjoy things I used to do. I used to live a very active lifestyle and I'm wondering if me not being active anymore has caused this. Seriously the only thing that saves me is dramamine. Please help!

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through that. Exactly what have you been tested for? Have you been to multiple doctors and gotten multiple opinions?
    • Posted

I have had multiple endoscopies, colonoscopies, ultrasounds of gall bladder digestion tests. I've had the same GI doc since it started and a couple different GP's because none of them seemed to actually listen. I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome and GERD but neither causes what I go through. And recently I've been having to get my esophagus dilated because food feels like it gets stuck
    • Posted

Have you only been tested for your GI? What if it has nothing to do with your GI tract and more of, say, your ENT or elsewhere? If nothing can be found in the one place they've always been looking, there are always other places to check.

I was having constipation, stinging in my abdomen, stomach problems, etc, and they looked at my GI tract also. But then the pain ended up being a 4 inch cyst on my ovary which has nothing to do with my GI tract except by pushing on other organs and causing my symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.