Nauseous and cold chills

Posted , 3 users are following.

It is interesting to see what kind of symptoms this disease causes sometimes... The latest for my is feeling nauseous and getting cold chills in the evening. It gets really bad, I feel sick and like I have a fever, but my temperature is still normal. Have anyone else experienced the same thing? I am currently waiting on my MR and operation. My doctos suspects endometriosis on the diaphragm, but Im not sure that thats all when I also get this kind of symtoms. The nauseos feeling is not related to pain.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Taara,

I had nausea and cold sweats with endo as well. I actually wound up in the ER, because of the severe pain. Along with the pain, I had nausea and cold sweats so bad that I was physically shaking. This was before I even found out I had endo! That night in the ER they found a cyst on my ovary, and I found out the next day with a gyno appt that I endo.

• Posted

I get nausea, had 9 or 10 months of it a few years ago with a clear 2-5 weeks every here & there. When I was younger, trying to get diagnosed, I would have nausea with sudden, extreme bloat. I had one vast tent dress from a rummage sale and whenever that nausea came on I knew that I better change into that dress quickly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.