Nauseous and Constipated

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive been nauseous for the past few weeks and its very difficult to eat. I wake up nauseous and usually last all day. I had a gut test done a few weeks ago and comes back that i have an overgrowth of a bacteria call citrobacter and inflammation in gut. I also have Gerd, and hialtal hernia. I'm losing weight which I had already lost weight in the past but I managed to keep it steady. My diet is very strict because of the nauseous and food allergies. Does anyone know what could be contributing to this nauseous?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Did they give you any treatment or advised you what to do?

• Posted

My primary dr gave me PPI to take, but I don't have a good experience with that so I refused to take it. I went to a intergrative medicine dr and he did gut test and found out about the bacteria overgrowth, inflammation and missing enzyme. I'm waiting for my customized supplements based on my results to arrived. Because she says every patient is difference cant just prescribed me something. It s been 3 wks now. Ive just been taking things at home to keep it at bay. ( not working to great) .

• Posted

I stopped taking Ppi. They did nothing for me. I now take Gaviscon when I get discomfort. Have taken up Tai Chi which is very helpful.

• Posted

Hi mary , all your diagnoses can lead to feeling nauseated . Try eating a few saltine crackers in the morning . But , surely your doctor prescribed you medication ?

• Posted

I'm allergy to wheat. I tried looking for one that I can take but everyone that i found has some kind of ingredient that I can't take.

• Posted

Can you take gas X ? I hope you find peace and healing soon . Praying for you .

• Posted

Are you drinking enough water? are you a tea/ coffee drinker because it can make you nauseous as it did to me. whenever i drunk enough water i felt better.

• Posted

I drink plenty of water, that is the only thing that I can drink.

• Posted

Have you had tests... what does your doctor say?

I need to know more.

what medication are you taking?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.