Navigating the site

Posted , 5 users are following.

Not sure if there is an easier way to use the site than I am doing ..I log on and have to search for the forum every time etc...Is there another way so I know which conversations etc to answer ..

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Set it so that you are alerted when someone posts a new message in this forum. That way, you will get an e-mail every time and be able to click a link in the e-mail to go direct to their comment. I'm not sure how to do it but it will be in your account settings.

• Posted

Thanks Paul I will try and do that and see what happens otherwise it's seems a bit of a flaff to get on to where I want to be

• Posted

Hi I'm having the same trouble navigating ... It's really bothersome and may explain why not many people are responding ;-((

• Posted

It's a pain isn't it Zoe... take Paul's tips above and see if it makes things easier ?

• Posted

It is as Paul explained - go to your settings - I am not too hot on computers but I managed to set it up.  Then you will be alerted every time someone responds.

G.

• Posted

It is as Paul explained - go to your settings - I am not too hot on computers but I managed to set it up.  Then you will be alerted every time someone responds.

G.

• Posted

Hi Gwen Thank you ...I think I have sorted it now.I had it as a blocked sender  ooops :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.