nearing the end

Posted , 5 users are following.

but yoyo'ing up, lb on here 2 lb off there, no weight loss but bmi slightly down.

To be fair now working not being able to get a lunchtime meal in so missing out there fingers cross over the 1/2 term I can get back into the swing of things

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Good luck with getting back on track.
  • Posted

I'm also finding it difficult to get back on track. Dreading my weigh-in on Monday. If I have stayed the same I will be very happy. I also think I have an umbilical hernia. I googled it and it said it was quite common in obese people. Trust me to get one lol.
  • Posted

Hi

Good luck Suza and Petal on getting back on track and for your weigh in Petal. What will they do about your hernia? poor you as if you haven't got enough on your plate ! sounds painful ! xx

• Posted

It doesn't hurt a bit. I've probably had it for ages but it was surrounded by so much blubber I didn't notice it. I'll have to mention it to the doctor next time I go. Hopefully they'll just leave it. I'm certainly not going to have an operation.
  • Posted

aww Petal hernia not nice so hopefully you can get it sorted and the weigh in is a good one

thanks for the encouragement fingers cross I'm going to start back on the green tea as realised not been drinking it much lately so hopefully that will kick start the system again

• Posted

suza - as you mentioned green tea, have you tried whittards green tea? its instant green tea (no bag) and comes in some lovely flavours. i've currently got the strawberry & blueberry one and you can have it hot or cold, it tastes like juice and its low calorie
  • Posted

thanks Sparkles may just have to keep my eye out for that
  • Posted

Hi Sparkles, Where do you get the instant green tea from? I am not keen on the bagged version but maybe the instant one will be better.

Thanks.

• Posted

whittards is the name of the shop that sells it, they are £4.50 each or they do 3 for £13 and if you haven't got a whittards nearby they also have a website - just google whittards and they are under instant tea.

the 3 for £13 offer applies to quite a bit of their range, i got apple & cranberry instant green tea, turkish apple tea and skinny luxury hot chocolate yesterday when i went

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.