Nearly 5 month still depressed symptoms terrible

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there so. it's been nearly 5 month on 40mg and i don't feel better. infact depression symptoms have worsened. i just want to clam up and sleep. eating is terrible. Hygiene is terrible.

New journey taking 60 mg . i am pretty scared to up this dose because how i was like from 20 to 40 but if i am still struggling then i don't think i have a choice and try 60 mg

will keep posted week by week

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Really sorry to hear this. Glad you're progressing with an increased dose, fingers crossed this does the trick! Be kind to yourself in the meantime.

• Posted

I stopped taking this drug at 9 months, there were times i thought the drug was making me worse, i've been off the drug now for 2 months + and in some ways i feel better however i'm still experiencing bouts of depression and concentration problems at 13 months...

• Posted

ok so i tried 60 mg. didn't feel good. felt ready to die. no life what so ever. so went back down to 40 mg. had a few days of couple hours of burst of energy. now woke up with a banging head . depression symptoms bad. its like having a hangover from the party night before. these meds truly are a rollercoaster

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.