Nearly 6 months of symptoms update!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone ,

So I haven't posts in a few months just been dealing with my symptoms the medical system has been a let down..anyway so back in January my symptoms started suddenly,it sounds weird but this all started after having a shower I came out and my body was tingling/buzzing all over the next few days to a week my symptoms just got worse and than stopped to a point I had a body wide itch for a few days at the start which disappeared.I am now currently experiencing tingling/prickly sensations in my hands/fingers and intermittent tingling in my arms I sometimes get a weird numbness when I hold something up tightly for 2 long,also I delevepoed body wide twitching maybe that was brought on by anxitey I dunno!im a 30 year old male and was healthy prior to this acute onset but since this all began I have never been the same..i have had all neurological tests done and is normal..Maybe this is SFN I don't know?Can anyone help me as this has effected me for the last 6 months and my wife is due to give birth soon..im not sure what to do and if ther is a chance for this to get better on it's own as it hasn't progressed alot in 6 months..i sometimes get days wer I'm more or less symptom free but than after a few days it comes back and I'm miserable again..any suggestions

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I should also mention,I have experiencing diarrhoea most mornings only..this has started around 2 months ago,I’m fine during the day I just have the urge to go when I wake up..the doctor said it maybe IBS and prescribed tablets which have helped a little..I have had a blood test for celiac which came back negative also I have had a endoscopy for somthing else last April which was normal...if I did have celiac the endoscopy would caught it last year.
  • Posted

I can feel what you have been through! I can only tell you that I have some enigmatic head pressure, right side sensory disturbances symptoms for over 2 years now and I could feel better over time, it happens very slowly though. still have a long way to a full recovery. I hope you get better
  • Posted

Wow, you have a lot on your plate right now! Have you and your dr considered spider bites, brown recluse, black widow or a tick bite? Has your thyroid fuction been tested? Mold issues, carbon monoxide issues. Your work inviornment. Did they do a nerve conduction test which would pinpoint any nerves that are being compromised etc. Seeing a neurologist whose specialities could better serve you. This such a scary experience and I understand all your anxieties! Be persistent with your drs. and keep asking questions all drs don’t have the knowledge that you may need to help you. You can go online with known prestigious hospitals such as the Mayo Clinic and put in your symptoms and they will match them up with possible maladies. Going to a place such as the Mayo Clinic might be a good thing to do. Best of luck shak, I am especially sorry you are facing all this with a baby on the way. Fight for your health and don’t let any one put you down especially drs that just plain may not have the knowledge you need to get the help you need!! 🕊????🌹

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.