Nearly Pain Free.. (Knock on Wood)

Posted , 1 user is following.

After 3+ weeks of swelling and pain, cause by 3 separate issue within my left leg, (Gout, Hamstring & Pinched Nerve) these issue have nearly gone away. Now onward to the rehabilitation. because I've not used or have been limiting the use of my left leg, I'll need to start moving and stretching my leg to get it back into shape. Most people would go to sports rehabilitation centers to have this done. But I've went to these places enough to know what needs to be done and not have someone tell how to do these exercises.

I've had to stop drinking sodas with high fructose corn syrup. so I've able to locate soft drinks with the high fructose corn syrup and still get the bite of the carbonation to the drink. Water is a must, but our tap water suxs. I've started drinking Fiji water and simply can't put this down it is so fresh. More fruits and vegetables and include bitter cherries.

As for any sort of pain medicine, caffeine free Midol is my number one goto med. But I mixed it up with Bayer aspirin and a lot of topical gels or lotions. My favorite is Zim's Max Freeze. But surprisingly, my wife has been using frankincense oil on my knee before I go to bed.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.