Quorn Bolognese

Pasta

WW Desserts

Had 3 Orlistat, lots of water and no side effects - so far

Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

sounds good to me altho i'd question the bertolli light, how much fat is it? i have flora extra light which is 1.9g per 10g which is enough for 2 slices of bread
  • Posted

Hi Sparkles

Good point Bertolli Light is 3.8 so will defo switch to Flora Extra Light, only had a scrapping today on my bagel

So far so good, thanks for your help

• Posted

you'll pick things up pretty quick, just invest a little extra time in your next shopping trip, really look at the packets for info. also look out for the healthier ranges in store i.e sainsburys be good to yourself

i think theres a thread on here from a few months ago where people talked about typical meals if you need some ideas smile

• Posted

Hi Sparkles

Thanks for the advice, another quick question please

So far Im only managing 20-25 grams of fat a day and approx 1400 calories so they are fine.

Did I need to increase my fat intake,if so how do I do that, so far so good and no side effects

Thanks

• Posted

most people would say yes to increase the fat intake so you're into the 25-30g as the blueys automatically reject 1/3 of what u do consume, but for the first 3-4 months i was only having about 18g a day and my doctor said she didnt see it as a problem. i increased mine by doing things like having a bit more milk with cereal or having a cadburys highlights hot choc with my breakfast, you would also add a few nuts but watch out - nuts can be high in fat and so it will only take a couple to boost it! good luck smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.