nearly there!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

hey

i weighed myself this morning and im only 1lb off my next target which was to get under 19 stone!!

ive already hit 2 of my targets which felt great about, after this target im 3lbs off loosing 2 stone which i will be over the moon about as ive not lost that amount before most ive lost was 1 and a half, which all came back.

keep at it everyone xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well done. I've still got 2 weeks to go to my first weigh in. It's great to have all the support of the forum and hear how everyone is doing.
  • Posted

well done Sammy you go girl
  • Posted

hi sammy bear,

firstly - well done you!! You have every reason to be pleased with yourself.

Secondly - I've managed to loose 10 kg in 14 weeks (with a second honeymoon in the middle), but weight loss seems to have slowed down recently, i have to loose 5-6 kg before my next weigh in or the doctors will stop the tablets!! I already have the apple and the green tea and have upped my exercise on the Wii - any other tips you could share as you seem to be contiunally loosing and it seems constant. Many thanks

• Posted

to be honest bigboned i hardly feel like im trying, it feels like i should be putting far more effort in, but all ive done really is swapped to low fat options and made my portion sizes smaller, i did have a period of forgeting to take the tabs now and again but since i came back off holiday im sticking to it now, i still have the odd treat as if i cut them out completly i wont stick to it and just end up going backwards

hope things improve good luck

sam xx

• Posted

That's fantastic, very well done, an inspiration to us all :D
  • Posted

You are doing great KEEP IT UP :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.