Nearly time

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi Guys,

10 days to go until my op. Still half expecting them to cancel it. Today is the day that I have been promised the next response to my formal complaint against Kings, after they bottled out of the conciliation meeting. I won't be holding my breath. I will just be so glad when this whole sorry saga is over. How I heal after the op is almost irrelevant.

Have been having really bad stomach cramps today, it seems to be my body screaming out for more meds, because taking them stops it. What it all means, f*ck knows. But work today has been pretty difficult as a result...like I really need this on top of everything else. Anyone any idea, if it is the Co-codamol or the Diclofenac (or lack of) that causes stomach cramps? No point in OD'ing on both!!!

Best wishes

TFU

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Tfu,

All the Doctors keep saying about me not going to the loo is take Senna and Dioctyl but this doesn't do anything, the Consultant told me it could take upto a year for my Insides get back to normal with moving my bits about during my earlier surgery.

You must be feeling apprehensive but really the Op can't make your pain any worse can it. Keep telling yourself you'll be ok, you'll be up and about in a couple of weeks and you'll wonder why you worried so much.

Good Luck for next week, take it easy and keep in touch.

Angela

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.