Neck and foggy feeling/headache?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello!

How are you today?

Feeling it time to post a bit.

Fast forward, swapped up my primary care doctor about a year ago and started running test and getting on top of myself. I always had anxiety - so I freak out about little stuff and make it into a big deal. I guess that is me?

So first time around my blood work had low Vit B12, D, Folic Acid - They gave me some super prescription and I took it. B12 and D went back up, but not sure on the last round if they managed to stay the same, from what I remember.

I was also complaining about my Neck. He sent me off to an MRI, last year about 1 year from now. The results came back with disc herniation, I think it was 2 areas. That was about it. I went to a specialize and they gave me some muscle relaxers - but I didn't try any. I sometimes take Tylenol or Advil which some sometimes. The pain for me is not intense where I am home bound or can't drive but I do feel off.

He did recommend physical therapy but I haven't started one bit. I have been very busy but this has come all of a sudden, which sucks.

I wake up with my neck in pain, now I am not sure where the root is coming from? I know if I move my neck after sleeping I definitely hear the cracking as I turn left and right. Now I sit in an office all day and I feel as I can pin point the problem in my neck if I was to touch it. All day I feel pressure on the back of my head/but more the neck area as it is just a dull ache all day. If I turn my neck left and right fast/it is not pain or restricted but but I feel the pressure, but maybe it is normal? Sometimes I feel as my eyes need more focus on the computer screen as well.

Some days, I will feel like a little nausea not ready to throw up, but just off.

Some more pointers:

I like to add, I was on Metoprolol for about 6 months. I went to my Cardio doctor and happened to be just worked up and they put this on me, sure my pressure was a little high but mostly for the fast beating heart rate. After the heart rate was not really bothering me or so, we came off of it and I was put on Losartan 25MG, once a day. I feel since I went on this thing, maybe this is causing this to me? I just checked pressure and I am at 125-82-85, etc. Wrist monitor so not crazy accurate probably. Losartan list headaches/dizziness as a side effect?

Other then that: I take Klonopin as needed .5 to 1.0 if needed for anxiety attacks.

Might I add, some dental work that is needed. I did a cavity fill last week, but still feel a pit of pain in jaw area. I am going back tomorrow as I need some more.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Mike, I had some terrible pains in both temples that would last hours. Sometimes it felt as though my head would explode! Docs found nothing wrong with me and related it to stress at work.

Luckily I was recommended some supplements and this has been helping me greatly. A true life changer

• Posted

Funny name actually. It is called My Brain! by EU Natural.

I did some research before buying and it appears the product contains Feverfew, Magnesium and Boswellia.

I had no idea what these were but after some research it appears Feverfew and Boswellia are natural herb extracts that have been used for centuries to provide a natural remedy for headaches and migraines.

I hope this helps and I do not get blocked )) Am only telling you something I personally use. Check it out and let me know what you think

• Posted

I have used EU natural products myself. A big fan. Very reliable brand

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.