Neck and head pain!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on but recently my neck pain on the back of my neck feels like it’s moving up the back of my head!! Just wondering if anyone has experienced any of this!! A lot of my symptoms have cleared such as pain in my armpits are pretty much gone and I had major eye pain just in one eye! That had disappeared with it only coming back I notice when I’m tired or stressed!! And the pain under my left rib cage which I think is where my spleen is has gone away! However the neck pain has lingered along with throat issues but this new pain where it feels like it’s going up the back of my head is really bothering me so I wanted to see if y’all ever had this same issue?? 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Jennifer,

So sorry to hear you are having neck pain, I know I had a reactive gland in my neck which was sore a lot during the virus, I'm sure it can have all sorts of other strange effects around the body. It is good that some of the other pains are fading, that's a good sign and one thing I distinctly remember is that I had some bad joint pain for a period of a month or so immediately before I started to feel much better, so maybe this can be the same kind of thing with you, that these weird pains can be the start of full and complete recovery.

Still believing you will get there Jennifer, hang in there and thinking of you.

Craig

• Posted

Thanks Crai

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I’m praying you’re right and the will pass very soon!! It’s so incredibly depressing and hard to deal with on a daily basis!! 😀😜 trying to keep my head up and stay motivated!!

• Posted

Oh Jennifer I do understand the depression and difficulty in coping, I'm also finding it hard with back pain at the moment too and it's so hard to deal with pain and horrible symptoms on a daily basis. Praying is the best thing without any doubt, just asking God to bring a full recovery to everyone on the site here, and fully agreeing with your prayers Jennifer in Jesus' name.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.