Neck and shoulder pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Im a 45 year old male. Major pain and crunching, tearing sounds in one side of my neck somewhere between C4 and T1. I have gone as far as getting a facet joint ablation in C4-C5 and C5-C6. Ive tried drugs, physical therapy, chiropractor, acupuncture, massage therapy and steroid injections. I also have a partial tear in my subscapularus of my left shoulder. I dislocated it when I was 11. Cruching and popping behind my scapula. I also have a foreign body ( bone chip ) floating near my shoulder joint. Not sure if my shoulder pain is causing my neck pain or vice versa. I was also told I have disk degeneration in my cervical spin. Pain enhances with activity. Nothing has worked. Can anyone help with suggestions?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.