Neck and throat pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi last September in desperation I had facet injections for my neck pain. I have felt awful since then the pain and burning in my throat is indescribable I have spent time on web sites trying to get some answers the doctors haven't been very helpful the latest information led me to believe that I have soft tissue damage there was so much blood during the treatment I am seeing another consultant in July I feel so down in the dumps with the pain and the way I have been treated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Christine, 

Having read your posts recently I can't understand why you are left in pain. No one should be left so uncomfortable for so long. Have you been offered strong painkillers, and refused in case of addiction? If not then ask your gp  to assist you in pain control. I had a biopsy from the roof of my mouth and couldn't eat solids for weeks, but being on all kinds of painkillers, unrelated, must have taken the edge off the pain.

Get help.

Mike.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.