neck, head, shoulder pains, and swollen lymph nodes in neck??

Posted , 7 users are following.

Im 22 and for years ive gotten sharp pains that would come and go in chest that would radiate to left shoulder neck and arm, ive seen multiple doctors and they cant find anything wrong. Now recently ive been experiencing for the past month little bumps pea size under my skin of my neck thst sick around for awhile but shrink and dissapear along with left sided neck pains on and off, and shooting pains in random spots of my head each time, seen NP today she showed no concern she checked my throat said it was slightly red but no sign of strep or anything in that nature she did find my lymph nodes near my throat and in back of my neck where swollen shes guessing its something viral, I need a second opinion im afraid it could possibly be lymphoma or some type of cancer at early stage.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello

go for an x-ray of cervico dorsal spine....It must be either cervical rib or some infection from

your dorsal spine

• Posted

Sometimes complicated symptoms like this can be caused by two separate complaints. For example you may have mechanical chest/rib pain and also swollen lymph nodes due to a throat infection or similar problem. Best to see your GP and also a physical therapist.
  • Posted

Hi there,

I have exaclty the same symtoms just as you describe, except that it has been only going on for about 2 months now and occasionally I have the night sweats . The slwollenness and the shooting pain of the lymph nodes  are exaclty like you say. I have also visited my GP and she could only notice my throat being a little red and my lymph nodes seemed a bit slwollen. The second time I visited they were back to normal but my throat was still red. By chance did you manage manage to find a proper diagnosis to your problem? I hope you did and truly hope you are better now.

• Posted

I've had mine for 6 months,had a scan and everything came back fine but I still had my pea-sized lumps and symptoms but I did end up having glandular fever, maybe asking your doctor if you could have a test for that,even after glandular fever it takes months to feel normal again..your GP should of done some tests on you anyways as you are concerned, he/she isn't doing their job right
  • Posted

I have serious shoulder pain at my back from the shoulder blade..but now I experience swelling lymph nodes at the back of my neck and jaw..I want to ask can the shoulder pain be as a reason of lymph nodes swell ? 
    • Posted

I have the same symptoms as you. Did you find the cause of your back pain and swollen lymph nodes. Were they related?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.