Neck instability??

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello im a 28 year old female and for the past couple years i think ive been struggling with what i think is cranial instability ive been constantly back and forth to my doctors for 2 years ive had multiple xrays and mris and all they have picked up is loss of

cervical curve and minor spondylosis at c4-c5 level but i have been told this is not explaining my wide range of symptoms ive done 6 months of physio with 3 different physios i even ended up paying privately and i brought up cervical instability to him as nothing we was doing was working and he wrote a letter to my doctors expressing this concern he said i would need flexation imaging but my doctors are not sending me to anyone who can do this for me does anyone know what specalist i would need to see and push for get this type of scan? and who treats it? im at my wits end and lost so much of my life due to this as every aspect of my life is taking a hit because of it! im still having to go to work even after expressing to my doctor how much i am struggling im a cleaner at two different places which is alot of physical work when your head feels like its a lead weight and have constant headaches and pain along with lots of other scary symptoms

also anyone who suffers with neck instability what is the treatments for it? kind of feeling like my life is over now and i was such a happy active person before this happened to me in late 2019 😦

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.