Neck pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi when people have mentioned they had neck pain? What was it like?

I still have this and im in month five when i press on the left side of my neck and the back of my neck to the left it feels hard and swollen unlike my right side? Feeling abit anxious again just wondering what peoples thoughts were? It feels like i need to loosen my neck off but cant sad

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear that you're having this pain Poppy, it's certainly worth getting a check up with the doc about it but I do think the virus can cause these sorts of strange pains and symptoms in that neck area, there's certainly lymph glands in there at points and it could be that or just a general symptom of the virus.

Hoping this settles soon and you are feeling much better Poppy - hang in there, things will get better.

Craig

• Posted

Hi Poppy

Thanks so much for your post. I started experiencing an ache/pain in the back of my neck around the 2nd month - I'm now in month 4. Mostly its an ache and xan be painful to sleep on at times or bend my neck. When my fatigue increases it starts to sting. I ice it at times as it becomes very painful. Its not so bad the last few days but it does concern me and I hope it will go back to normal soon.

Takr care

Karen

xx

• Posted

Really hoping your pain settles down Karen and you feel much better soon. It must be so difficult to deal with, I've been having back pain for some time and know what it's like to be struggling with pain, so empathising with you and really hoping things settle down soon - remember there is full recovery with this virus, even after it goes on for seemingly an endless period of months.

Craig

• Posted

Im so scared right now I feel like some of my symptoms have got a little more intense over the last few days sad and i really cant go back to how i felt in the start! I dont no what to do as the doctors cant help you i feel like im going to end up severley depressed sad i am also feeling twinges where my spleen is again even though it went down weeks ago i dont. O what to do anymore started getting my life back to abit of normality before this started again in the last week my strange throat feeling also feels like its on its way back to sad
    • Posted

So sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad Poppy, this thing is awful and just want you to know I'm thinking about you and still believing you are going to get through this and make a full recovery, even though it might not seem like it now. Prayers for you recovery Poppy, in Jesus name, hang in there. Struggling myself too at the moment so know what it's like to suffer, it's so hard and painful. Remember you ARE going to get better, you really really are.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.